Thursday 8 September 2011

so excited!!

well im of on holiday tomorrow!! To IBIZA!! :) just me and my boy cant wait!! hehe
i got my nails done yesturday quite simple just whit tip acrylics... got them really short too so they look pretty cute and very easy for me to use. never had them this short with fake nails and it feels like my normal nails... xD

i got my toes painted too french manicure :) all ready and look pretty for the hol...hehe going to go for one week!! :):)

hmmm ok so i went to the family wedding on Tuesday. It was amazing!! there was soooo many family members the restaurant was so full that there was not enough seats for everyone and my dad and koo ma was moved to the special family table the brides table. Left me and bro with some family members we had no clue who they are. One old lady is my grandads sister so they said but never met her ever!! haha so there was about 400 people at this wedding and they had entertainment too with kareoke whilst we eat... dont normal have that. And you could stay at the restaurant till 12am... but there was another after party for the younger people and me and bro went there was wierd didnt kno anyway but was good to see the place and how romantic everything was set... all dedicated to the bride and groom and very creative...:)

Anyway i will like to congratulate to my cousins wish them happiness and wealth :)

secondly Happy Birthday to my Koo Ma...it was her birthday yesturday, it has been a year already remember writing this last year on here :p...

Today im goin to meet Pauline for Nandos :) shes returned to england for a few weeks...then i will be carrying on with this silly sketchbook before i jet of to SPAIN :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment