Monday 5 September 2011

Its been a week since i last blogged already...

time flies super duper quick! it only seems like yesterday i wrote on here... Well i been quite busy so that proberbly one of the reasons why time goes so quick.. just been working thursdays-saturdays. only 3 days i know but it seems like i'v put all my time and energy over the weekends rather than my summer project. >.< Not good, not good my summer project is still to be lifted of. oh no's i aim to have at least 45 pages done before this Friday... >.< i hope i can do it! i have 3 days! lol haha and im attending a family wedding tomorrow... dont actually know this family but its somehow my cousin or traditionaly how you would say it, it is second cousin...

Anyway last Wednesday was me and Toms 3rd year Anniversary! we've now been together for 3 years <3 :) hehe every year we think about and would say how if we was still together from the first time we got together (which was 31/08/03) we would have been together for 8 years now.. lol haha oh well we still somehow got back together so i guess he is the one :)

Happy 3rd Year Anniversary baby <3

we only bought each other a card (well i got him a little Me to you bear) oh n we did go to TGI Fridays for a meal!! was yummy yummy :) we try to save money because we have plans for this coming Friday! which i cannot wait!! :) Let you know what is happening on Friday :p hehe so so excited!!! xD

Hmmm... i should get on with my work but i just cant be bothered and im waiting for my brother and dad to arrive from Doncaster at the moment...
Its like 1.20am im Bored and tired -.-" aiiii...dont even know what to write no more...can you tell?...

anyways mwah x

P.S oh and finally i have posted my fashion films that I did... check them out :) -----> on the rite of my blog -------> ------> --------> ------->

No comments:

Post a Comment