Friday 3 September 2010

Summer Project...

I've finally completed my project!!! so i sent it of to get it printed and realise that nothing matches to there requirements arhhhh!!! cant believe it!!!.... now i have to go through it and try sort it... >.< i was soo mad last night i just left an took of with tom...haha went to trafford centre and stuffed our self like crazy with this whole chicken that i got free at Nandos :) auntie gave me a card that she collected some stamps and you get a whole chicken for free :)

On Tuesday was lovely spending the whole day with tom...he got me 11 roses and i had to find out what it meant :p this is what i googled (the strongest message comes from a bouquet of 11 roses, which says "You are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life,") :) strongest message hehe.... he also got me a new mouse and a new hair dryer because he knew mine are dodgy :p haha hmmm... what i gt him? i only got him a card for now his present is still sitting in the shops :p hehe i wont mention what I'm getting him yet just in case he reads this...

okies gonna get bk to this stupid project now update soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment