Wednesday 7 April 2010

weds 7th 2010

wow i never use full stops!! lol im in my second week of hols now got 1 more week left. i havent done any work!! trying to gather research and info for my business report atm... i hate essays!! i never make sence.

well my family is here so even mre less time for uni work ugh... they are ment to go tonite but theyv decided to go tomorow instead. tom is anoyed he wanted me to spend time wif him but i always spend time wif him anyway jus because my family is here he seems to b anoyed wif me. makes me feel like i dont respect my family...

i was plannin to spend time wif him next week wen he goes bk to uni but ill hav to think bout it first. Mite jus stay home concentrate wif work.

need to finish my report, finish of designs, make toile and garment and samples before i go bk to uni need to find a dancer yet for my film work :s dunno wht im gonna do :(
lots and lots to do argh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment